Now Hiring: Coordinator, Content & Media Production
Silent Ice Sports & Entertainment is now hiring a Coordinator, Content & Media Production.
As the Coordinator, Content & Media Production for Silent Ice Sports & Entertainment, you will primarily be responsible for the graphic design of all marketing material and management of several media accounts covering a variety of the brands Silent Ice operates.
- Graphic design for all SISE social media platforms. This encompasses creative, professional, and visually appealing content for specific marketing campaigns and platforms.
- Graphic design for marketing packages, websites, posters, programs, brochures, etc.
- Primarily manage various media platforms including Websites, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. for several SISE brands.
- Assist with marketing campaigns for each brand over various platforms. This includes diligent upkeep with social media and website interactions.
- Willingness and able to travel to domestically as required.
- Willingness to work unconventional hours, evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Complete other job duties, as necessary.
- In order to apply for this position, the candidate must be proficient in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects as well as the backend of most modern websites.
- Candidate must have proficient skills and an above average knowledge of all social media platforms, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Candidate should have a professional understanding of the sports and entertainment industry, specifically the game of hockey.
- Candidate does not require post secondary education but is recommended.
Interested candidates can send their resume along with examples of past work to Silent Ice Sports & Entertainment's Director of Media & Broadcasting Brandon Ewanchyshyn, firstname.lastname@example.org